Top Ten Benefits of a Virtual Office!
15th April 2021
You can’t be blamed if the last year has made you tired of the term ‘virtual’. Nonetheless, as we all prepare for the ‘new normal’, demand for our virtual office solution has skyrocketed – but what exactly are they and what are the benefits?
The definition of a Virtual Office can vary, but our Virtual Office package consists of a registered office address and mail handling options, without a physical desk space.
To help you decide if this sounds like the right solution for you, we’ve put together a list of our top ten benefits of how a Virtual Office at Pera Business Park could benefit your business:
- PRESTIGE: Your business will instantly look more professional and credible to potential new customers.
- PRIVACY: Protect your privacy by using our virtual office for your registered office address – you don’t want your home address easily available on the internet.
- CONVENIENCE: From greeting clients to mail handling, our reception team provide a huge convenience for your business, without the fixed cost. You may not be on site 9-5, Monday to Friday, but we are.
- SMART WORKING: With our Virtual Office, you have the option to hire meeting rooms at a reduced cost, for the occasions when you need to meet customers or employees face-to-face.
- AFFORDABILITY: From eliminating commuting costs, to no cleaning fees or bills such as business rates – our Virtual Offices have far lower overheads than physical office spaces.
- WELLBEING: As well as being able to enjoy the benefits of working from home, a Virtual Office may give you access to a greater pool of talent, allowing you to employ staff based across the country.
- COMMUNITY: Being a Virtual Office tenant allows you to be part of our wider business community. You may even find new leads with fellow tenants – you’ve already got one thing in common!
- SUPPORT: We have your company’s best interests at heart. We get to understand what your business requirements are and tailor the package specific to your business needs.
- FLEXIBILITY: There are no long-term contracts or costly legal fees – your business can grow or streamline at its own pace without worrying about long term tenancy agreements.
- OPPORTUNITY: When you are ready to take the next step, you’ll be one of the first to know about upcoming office space. Many of our tenants started their journey with us as a Virtual Office, upgrading to physical office space as they grew.
If you’re interested in learning more about our Virtual Office Solutions or any of our other services, please get in touch – complete our enquiry form, call us on 01664 501501, or email via email@example.com.